Chicken Bisquick Pot PieFrom dancingfox 6 years ago
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed, diced or shredded shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup of veggies, ie: peas, chopped carrots, corn shopping list
- 4-5 sliced and chopped potatoes shopping list
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cups of Bisquick Mix shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine shopping list
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Boil potatoes in water until fork tender. Add a little butter and salt to the water for taste. Drain water.
- Saute chicken in olive oil until lightly browned, remove from pan.
- Saute onions, garlic, with salt and pepper until browned.
- Add in soups and cooked chicken and mix well.
- Add veggies to mix and stir.
- Add potatoes and reduce heat.
- Pour mixture into a 9 in. x 13 in. baking dish.
- Prep Bisquick batter by mixing together Bisquick, milk and eggs.
- Pour Bisquick mix over chicken and vegetable mixture, and smooth. Be careful not to overfill it and only add enough that all the chicken and veggie mixture is covered- otherwise crust might be too thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes until crust has browned.
- Serve while still hot.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookdancingfox Butler, PA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!