Almond Chocolate Crinkle Fudgie Dream CookiesFrom browneyegirl 4 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 4 ounces Ghirardelli 70% Cacao Extra bittersweet chocolate shopping list
- 1/2 stick (1 stick) butter or margarine shopping list
- 2/8 teaspoons almond extract (could use any other extract if you don't want to use the almond) shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- powder sugar or sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1.In a mixing bowl add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.Mix well.Melt the chocolate and butter or margarine and add to the dry ingredients and mix well.Add the almond extract, vanilla and eggs.Let it set for 2 to 4 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- 2.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Roll the dough in powder sugar or sugar and bake for 7 to 10 minutes.