To-die-for ChiliFrom rudychef 4 years ago
- 2 tbs of olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound of ground beef shopping list
- 1 diced onion shopping list
- 1 can of tomato soup shopping list
- 1 can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 small can of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 4 Tbs of chili powder shopping list
- 1 can of red kidney beans shopping list
- 1 stalk of celery, cut in small pieces shopping list
- 1/3 cup of sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Add olive oil, ground beef and onion into large saucepan, brown until cooked. Drain excess fat.
- In the same saucepan, add tomato soup, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, chili powder, kidney beans, celery, mushrooms and garlic. Sir together.
- Let simmer on low heat for 30 minutes to an hour.
The Cookrudychef Charlottetown, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!