Teriyaki Beef Stir FryFrom rudychef 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 tbs brown sugar shopping list
- 1 large marinating steak cut into strips or precut beef strips shopping list
- 2 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 brocolli florets, cut shopping list
- 1/4 cup of diagonally sliced red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup diagonally sliced green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup diagonally sliced carrots shopping list
- 1 can of corn on the cobs shopping list
- 2 tbs cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Mix teriyaki sauce, water, brown sugar together, add beef strips. Marinate for 5-6 hours.
- In large wok, add olive oil , onion and beef strips. Fry until browned. Reserve marinade from beef.
- In separate large frying pan, add 2 tbs of olive oil. Add garlic, brocolli, peppers, carrots and corn. Fry for about 4 minutes on medium heat until cooked.
- Drain excess fat from beef. Add reserved marinade and cornstarch into beef, simmer for 3 minutes until thickened. Add vegetables, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve over basmati rice or noodles.
The Cookrudychef Charlottetown, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!