Chex Party MixFrom twill10 6 years ago
- Chex Party Mix from Betty Crocker shopping list
- 3 cups Corn Chex cereal shopping list
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal shopping list
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal shopping list
- 1 cup mixed nuts shopping list
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels shopping list
- 1 cup garlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips or regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
How to make it
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!