Korean Chix BbqFrom Jhude 4 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- * 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- * 1 cup soy sauce shopping list
- * 1 cup water shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional) shopping list
- * 4 teaspoons hot chile paste (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a medium saucepan over high heat, whisk together the sugar, soy sauce, water, onion powder, and ground ginger. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes.
- 2. Remove the mixture from heat, cool, and whisk in lemon juice and hot chili paste. Place chicken in the mixture. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours before preparing chicken as desired.
The CookJhude Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!