Gluten-free Pancake MixFrom chefmal 5 years ago
- 1 Cup rice flour shopping list
- 3 Tbsp tapioca flour shopping list
- 1/3 Cup potato starch shopping list
- 4 Tbsp dry buttermilk Powder shopping list
- 1 Packet sugar substitute, like sweet & low or splenda shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until thoroughly blended. Add mixed contents into a fancy tin or mason jar topped with a pretty bow and a label that should read something like this:
- "Instructions: Add 2 eggs, 3 Tbsp oil (or butter), 2 cups water (or milk) mix well, fry up and enjoy! Tip: Use preserves and/or applesauce instead of the oil for a fruity twist!"
- Or whatever variation you want. As for the amount of mix.... well, use the entire thing, of course. If they only want to use half, then half the wet ingredients. My friends and I trade gifts after new year's, and this will be a part of a gift basket with gluten-free recipe cards, natural preserves and pure maple syrup.
- I know...........I'm such a trendsetter. It's a burden, really.
The Cookchefmal Bronx, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!