Mexican Hot Cocoa CookiesFrom mrcooksalot 4 years ago
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- Scant 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayanne pepper shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup Abuelita Mexican Hot chocolate Mix shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 2 to 4 dashes cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup vanilla or white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, beat the oil, butter & sugars until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat after each one. Beat in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, hot chocolate mix, 1/4 teaspoon cayanne & baking powder. Gradually add to oil mixture & mix well. Stir in chips. Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until edges barely begin to brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing cookies from pans to wire racks.
- Filling: Marshmallow fluff mixed with 1/4 teaspoon cayanne, stuff between the cookies and Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!