Nacho casseroleFrom misskim 9 years ago
How to make it
- Brown ground beef. Drain.
- Add tomato sauce and taco seasoning mix to ground beef.
- Drain kidney beans, toss with 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Layer tortilla chips, then kidney bean mixture, then tortilla chips, then ground beef mixture, until it is all used up.
- Add a top layer of tortilla chips, pour taco sauce over top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
- You can put onions in that recipe. Brown some with the ground beef, and some chopped scallions on top. Dan hates onions, so I never get to have them.