Sugar Crumb CakeFrom jaie 9 years ago
- Cake: shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 Cups sugar shopping list
- 1 Cup butter shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- Crumbs: shopping list
- 1 Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 4 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Cut in butter until mixture is fine.
- In a seperate bowl, combine eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Add half of the liquid to the dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Add remaining liquid and beat until smooth.
- Pour half the batter into a 9x18-inch pan.
- In another bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, melted butter, chopped nuts and cinnamon.
- Mix into "crumb" mixture.
- Sprinkle half the crumbs on top of the batter mixture.
- Pour in the rest of the batter.
- Sprinkle the rest of the crumbs on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.