Turkey And Potato Soup With Canadian BaconFrom gotmusicinme 4 years ago
- 1 tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- * 1 1/2 cups chopped onion (about 1 large onion) shopping list
- * 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- * 2 carrots, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 1 cup) shopping list
- * 1 ounce Canadian bacon, chopped shopping list
- * 3 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- * 3 cups chopped cooked turkey (about 1 pound) shopping list
- * 2 1/2 cups mashed cooked peeled baking potatoes shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- * sage sprigs (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion, celery, carrots,
- and bacon; cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add broth, turkey,potatoes, and chopped sage, stirring with a whisk until blended;
- bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in pepper.
- Garnish with sage sprigs, if desired.
The Cookgotmusicinme Martinez, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!