Turkey Cutlets With Balsamic VinegarFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 3/4 lb boneless,turkey cutlets,each 1/4" thick shopping list
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp honey shopping list
- 1/2 c bread crumbs shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1-2 TB olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 1/4 c dry white wine or vermouth shopping list
- minced parsley,for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Mix vinegar and honey until honey dissolves. Set aside.
- Seaso bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Dredge turkey in crumbs,pressing well to make them adhere Heat 2-3 tsp oil in large skillet until hot. Saute turkey cutlets 1 min. per side.
- Transfer to platter. Add remaining oil and garlic to pan and cook till garlic is golden. Add wine or vermouth.
- Boil till sauce is reduce to 2 TBs. Add reserved honey and vinegar mixture (sometines I add some raisins and slivered almonds here)and boil till syrupy. Put cutlets back in panand simmer 3-4 mins. or till completely cooked.. Garnish with parsley.
- The combination of balsamic vinegar and wine give this a delicate,almost fruity flavor. Thinly pounded chicken cutlets may be substituted for turkey.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!