Quick Chicken Cordon Bleu SoupFrom rottman 2 years ago
- 2 cans Campbells cream of potato soup, condensed shopping list
- 3/4 cup Half and Half shopping list
- 1 cup tavern ham, fine chopped (other styles will work, but this one's got character) shopping list
- 1 10-oz can Premium Breast of chicken, Chunky style shopping list
- 1 cup swiss cheese, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper o taste shopping list
- if preferred, a dash garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Blend the potato soup and half and half in a medium saucepan, over medium heat. Add the tavern ham and chicken. When the soup begins to simmer, add the swiss cheese. Stir until melted. Salt, pepper, and serve.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!