Smoked Pork Chops & SauerkrautFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 lbs smoked pork chops shopping list
- 1 bag (2 lb) sauerkraut,rinsed and drained shopping list
- 3/4 lb small red potatoes shopping list
- 1 c fruity red wine shopping list
- 1/2 c baby carrots shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp dried thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Coat 4 qt. or larger slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cut pork chops ,if necessary , into pieces that fit into cooker. Add pork,sauerkraut,potatoes,wine,carrots,onion,pepper,and thyme into cooker.
- Cover. Cook on low 8 to 9 hours or high 4 to 4-1/2 hours.