Coconut MacaroonsFrom gumby 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325•.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or teflon liners.
- Combine coconut, condensed milk and extracts in a large bowl.
- With electric mixer, beat egg whites and salt to medium firm peaks. Fold in flour, then fold 1/3 of the egg whites into coconut mixture to lighten. Fold in remaining egg whites.
- Drop half of coconut mix. by level tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets. Top each with another level spoonful of mixture, to form mounds.
- Bake until golden, 25 minutes.
- Remove from pans, store at room temp.
The Cookgumby Fort McMurray, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!