Scrumptious Shrimp ChimichangasFrom cswindoll 5 years ago
- 1 lb small shrimp(peeled&devained) shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 med onion shopping list
- 1 med tomato shopping list
- chili powder shopping list
- cumin shopping list
- adobo shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- fajita seasoning shopping list
- lemon or lime juice shopping list
- refried black beans shopping list
- flour tortillas shopping list
- shredded montarey jack cheese shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- guacamole shopping list
How to make it
- First take tomato and bell pepper and hold over flame to char the skin, do this to all sides(i do it over the stove). Then place into bowl and cover with saran wrap, the steam will make peeling the skin off easy.
- slice tomato in half and scoop out seeds, then slice it along with pepper into bite size pieces. set aside
- peel onion and slice into rings and grill on grill pan, separate into individual rings and set aside with bell&tomato.
- season shrimp with listed seasonings and cook till pink about 3-4 minutes a side. set aside
- warm tortillas in microwave for a few seconds to make pliable then assemble.
- first spread on refried beans,cheese,grilled veggies,then top with shrimp. Fold sides in first then roll(looks like a burrito.)
- Place seem side down on cookie sheet and brush tops with melted butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- top with sour cream and guacamole.
The Cookcswindoll LA
- Not added to any groups yet!