Ginger Apricot Pork TenderloinFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 TB toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 2 TB grated ginger shopping list
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2/3 c apricot preserves shopping list
- 1 TB reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 lb pork tenderloin,fat-trimmed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat sesame oil in skillet over med-high heat. Add garlic,ginger,and pepper flakes and cook 45 seconds,stirringuntil fragrant.
- Add preserves and soy sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 5 mins,stirring occasionally to thicken slightly. Remove from heat. Measure out 2 TB sauce and set aside.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and place in 4 qt or larger slow cooker coated with spray. Pour ginger-apricot sauce on pork.
- Cover. Cook on low 4 to 6 hours or high 2 to 3 hours or till thermometer reads 160'
- Transfer pork to cutting board. Let stand 10 mins before slicing. Top each serving with reserved sauce.