Vanilla Chocolate Chip CakeFrom cheffiona 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Beat the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, water, eggs and vanilla in a bowl with electric mixer on low spead just to moisten. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes
- 3. Stir in chocolate chips
- 4. Pour into greased and floured 12 cup bundt pan
- 5. Bake for about 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6. Cool in pan for 10 minutes
- 7. Invert onto wire rack
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!