Hot & Spicy Chex MixFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 4 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 2 cups Rice Chex cereal shopping list
- 2 cups bran chex cereal shopping list
- 1 cup salted nuts shopping list
- 2 cups Wheat Chex cereal shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees f.
- 2. Heat butter in a large shallow roasting pan in oven until melted.
- 3. Remove pan fromthe oven and stir in the seasonings and mix well.
- 4. Add chex and nuts and mix until all pieces are coated.
- 5. Heat in oven for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
- 6. Spread on absorbent paper to cool.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!