Spicy Fried ShrimpFrom britnik 5 years ago
- 1 lbs. shrimp. ( i use frozen, devined and peeled) shopping list
- 1/2 c. mayo shopping list
- 1/4 c. Thai sweet chili sauce shopping list
- 1 t. sriacha hot suace. less or more to taste shopping list
- corn startch shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- large mixing bowl shopping list
- large tupperware bowl shopping list
How to make it
- heat oil
- coat shrimp lightly in corn startch
- fry shrimp.
- mix together mayo , chili sauce and hot sauce in mixing bowl
- (you can add less or more mayo or any of the sauces, im not a mayo fan so i use more chili sauce.)
- make sure to drain shrimp.
- add to large tupperware bowl and then add you sauce mixture,
- close lid tightly to tupperware
- shake until all shrimp are covered in sauce...
- oh. my husband likes to eat it over some corn, or lettuce... but that is just him so you can try it if you like.. or not.
The Cookbritnik Colorado Springs, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!