Spicy Stuffed Cabbage RollsFrom cheffiona 3 years ago
- 1 Cup cooked rice shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 red bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoon parsley shopping list
- red pepper flakes to your taste shopping list
- Sauce shopping list
- 2 cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a large pot boil water and then place the cabbage and as the leaves fall off remove from the water and drain on towel. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f.
- 2. Meanwhile place the ground beef, rice, onions, pepper, salt, pepper, egg, garlic and parsley and red pepper flakes and mix well.
- 3. Then in a baking dish pour in a little of the sauce to cover the bottom and put to one side.
- 4. Take the leaves and cut out the thickest part of the stem careful not to rip the leaves and then take about a heaped tablespoon of the meat mixture and place on the leaf and fold up into a little package`and place in the baking dish and repeat until you have used all cabbage leaves.
- 5. When you are done with the rolling place sauce over the top of the rolls and sprinkle with some italian seasoning. and the bake in the overn for about 40 minutes.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!