Crock-pot Chicken 'n DumplingsFrom iamericap 5 years ago
- 6 raw, boneless, skinless chicken breasts (diced to 1/2 to 3/4 inch) shopping list
- 3 cans condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 small (8.5 oz) can of peas and diced carrots (optional) shopping list
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 4 (7.5 oz) canisters of refrigerated, buttermilk biscuits shopping list
How to make it
- Turn crock-pot to low.
- Rinse chicken breasts, and cut into about 3/4 inch squares.
- Add chicken and all of the other ingredients (EXCEPT the biscuits), to crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring *at least* once. Don't forget to scrape the sides of the crock-pot, when you stir it.
- Turn crock-pot to high.
- Tear biscuits into quarters, roll into balls, and put each ball into crock pot separately, then stir gently.
- After 30 minutes, gently stir the chicken and dumplings (separating any biscuits that get stuck together), and check to see if it's done.
- After that, stir and separate the biscuits every 5-10 minutes.
- Chicken and dumplings are done when the biscuits are fluffed up and cooked through
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!