Cajun ShrimpFrom otterpond 4 years ago
How to make it
- Season the shrimp liberally with Emeril's Creole seasoning. You can also add a few drops Tabasco to make it hotter.
- Melt the butter and in a large skillet over med-high heat. When very hot, just before the butter browns, add shrimp to the pan. Don't over crowd the pan. Do not move them. When the edges begin to turn opaque, 1-2 minutes, turn the shrimp over and turn the heat down to medium an cook until just done.
- Remove to a plate, squeeze the lemon juice, sprinkle with green onion and serve while warm.
- I enjoyed my server over French Green Beans but would also do well over rice.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/creamy-cajun-shrimp/#ixzz1C3q1jIIL