Blackened Chicken PizzaFrom KeishaG 6 years ago
- 12 ounces of chicken breast meat, cut into strips (About 2 boneless breasts depending on size) shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup asiago cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup of a Mexican blend cheese shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable or canola oil shopping list
- 2 cups pizza sauce (or enough to cover pizza crust) shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon of cajun seasoning(or more to taste) shopping list
- salt, pepper to taste shopping list
- Ready Made or any kind of pizza crust. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
- Set your rack to the middle of your oven.
- Clean, Dry and cut chicken breast into strips.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper and Cajun Seasoning
- Heat oil in medium sized skillet
- Add chicken pieces, cooking until completely done, turning once.
- Lay pieces of cooked chicken on napkin or paper towel to drain any excess oil.
- Prepare crust, or if ready made add crust to pizza pan or cookie sheet (lightly oil)
- Spread pizza sauce and cheeses, evenly over the pizza crust. Add seasoned chicken pieces and spread evenly on crust.
- Bake until cheeses bubbly and crust done, about 18 minutes or to desired texture of crust.
- Sprinkle with basil if desired
The CookKeishaG Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!