Coconut Pineapple PieFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 unbaked pie pastry shell, 9-inches shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine sugar and flour.
- Add the corn syrup, coconut, pineapple, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 35 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- (Cover loosely with foil if the top browns too quickly before pie is done.)
- Pie is done when a knife inserte comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Chill in refrigerator before cutting.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!