Walnut Fudge PieFrom tysonsmom 4 years ago
- 1 9-inch unbaked pastry shell shopping list
- 1 c. evaporated milk shopping list
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pastry shell and set aside.
- Combine evaporated milk, butter and chocolate in a small saucepan. Place over low heat, stirring until chocolate is melted and blended. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl mix eggs, sugar, flour, and vanilla well. Stir into chocolate mixture. Fold in walnuts. Pour into pastry shell and smooth top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until firm. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
The Cooktysonsmom Rotterdam, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!