Warm Cannellini Beans With Feta And RosemaryFrom sosousme 5 years ago
- 2 cups homemade cannellini beans with some of their cooking liquid OR 1 (15 1/2 - ounce) can cannellini beans partially drained, but not rinsed shopping list
- 1 - 2 ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced (optional, I'd wait for summer tomatoes) shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary, or to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons good quality extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, heat the beans with their liquid; add the tomatoes and heat through. Remove from the heat; stir in the feta, rosemary, olive oil, salt and pepper. Makes 4 - 6 servings.
- Per Serving: 169 Calories; 6g Fat (2g Sat, 4g Mono, 1g Poly); 9g Protein; 21g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 6mg Cholesterol; 253mg Sodium.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!