Fresh Guacamole With Homemade Tortilla ChipsFrom icecreamuffin 6 years ago
How to make it
for the guacamole
- Slice the avocado in half, remove the seed. Cut into small squares, and scoop into a large bowl. Roughly mash avocado with a fork.
- Quarter the grape tomatoes, add to bowl.
- Zest about half of the lime, and add to bowl, along with its juice.
- Season with the spices, to taste.
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
for the chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheets with aluminum foil, set aside.
- Cut the tortillas into quarters, and brush liberally with olive oil then sprinkle with salt. Place on baking sheets.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes, until golden and crispy.
The Cookicecreamuffin Abilene, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!