Almost Homemade Spaghetti SauceFrom tinkishere 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite red wine shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- As much garlic as you like, minced. I use about 1/2 a cup shopping list
- 2 tbs of italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 can of tomatoe sauce shopping list
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup of water shopping list
- 1 can of tomatoe paste shopping list
- all the veggies you like shopping list
- 1 lbs of ground beef (optional) shopping list
- garlic salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a big ole pot cook your wine, garlic, onion and italian seasoning together until garlic can be easily mashed with a spoon. You can add more wine if needed.
- During step 1 fry your ground beef up in a fry pan with a little garlic salt until fully cooked. Drain and set aside.
- When garlics are done add the can of tomatoe sauce and let cook about 15 minutes so flavors can mix well.
- Add your jar of spaghetti sauce. Pour the 1/2 a cup of water in the jar and mix it around to get the left over sauce inside and add that to the pot.
- at this point add your veggies and meat
- when veggies are done, add your can of tomatoe paste and let cook about 15 minutes to let tomatoe paste cook .
- Add more garlic salt if you feel it's needed