Crab EnchiladasFrom sosousme 3 years ago
- 1 pound crab meat, picked through for shells and cartilage shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion (white and green part) shopping list
- 1 small jalapeno, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 large can green enchilada sauce (I use medium heat) shopping list
- Cotija cheese, crumbled ( a mild Mexican white cheese, if you can't find it use a mild shredded jack cheese or even parmesan cheese makes an adequate substitute) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Spray tortillas with cooking spray and put into a 325 ˚ F oven for 2 - 3 minutes, or until soft and pliable. Remove and set-aside. (Stacking them on top of each other helps keep them warm and pliable).
- Increase oven temperature to 350˚ F.
- In a large bowl mix together the crab, cilantro, green onion, jalapeno and cumin.
- In a baking dish, pour some of the enchilada sauce to cover the bottom of the pan. Fill each tortilla with some of the crab mixture, roll and place seam side down on the sauce in the pan. Continue until all the tortillas are filled. If you have any extra filling, spoon over the top. Pour sauce over all the enchiladas so they are covered; sprinkle the cheese over (use as much or as little as you like, I use a moderate amount of cheese); place in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until hot throughout.
- Per Serving: 292 Calories; 6g Fat (3g Sat, 2g Mono, 1g Poly); 29g Protein; 31g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 112mg Cholesterol; 602mg Sodium.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!