Mexican FlanFrom cheffiona 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degres F
- 2. Heat the milk in a pan but do not let boil
- 3. Allow to cool
- 4. Stir the sugar gradually into the eggs and then add the milk, vanilla, salt and mix it well. and set aside.
- 5. In a small skillet place 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons water
- 6. Stir constantly unti the sugar melts and turns brown and put 1 tablespoon of the caramelized sugar in cups and then pour in the egg mixture on top then place the cups in a baking dish half full of water
- 7. And place in the oven and bake for about 40 minutes to 1 hour and the remove from oven allow to cool and place in refrigerator
- Serve cold
- Place a plate over the top of the dish and flip over and the caramelized mixture will be on top
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!