Best Pad ThaiFrom adrianahoyosvega 8 years ago
- 3 cups narrow rice noodles shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced chicken, small strip shopping list
- 4 shrimps shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy bean curd, cut into smaller slivers shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pickled white raddish, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon shallot or onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground dry red chilli or paprika shopping list
- 4 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 4 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 1/3 cup spring onion, chopped to 1 and 1/2 lengths shopping list
- 1 lime, for garnishing shopping list
- 1/4 cup carrot, for garnishing, sliced thinly shopping list
- 1/4 cup cabbagem for garnishing, sliced thinly shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ground roasted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Fry the chopped garlic and onion until turned yellow.
- Add chicken and fry until cooked. Pour in the shrimp,
- pickled white radish, soy bean curd.
- Break the eggs into the pan and scramble. Add sugar, fish sauce,
- vinegar, ground dry red chilli and stir well.
- Pour in the noodles, stir-fry until mixed well, add spring
- onions, 3/4 of half cup of bean sprouts (the
- remainder, clipped both ends, used for garnishing) and
- stir-fry until cooked. Spoon onto platter. Garnish
- with ground roasted peanuts, bean sprouts, carrot,
- cabbage and sliced lime.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookadrianahoyosvega Bogota, N/a
- Not added to any groups yet!