Cookie Dough TrufflesFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup miniture semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- chocolate for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In bowl cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, and beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour alternately with milk beating well after each addition stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts and then shape into 1 inch balls place on waxed paper lined baking sheet and loosely cover and put in fridge for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- 2. In a microwave safe bowl melt the candy coating and dip the chocolates then place them back on the wax paper and put in the fridge.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!