Biscuits Of Cheesy Garlic GoodnessFrom daddydoug 3 years ago
- 2-1/2 cups Bisquick or similar shopping list
- 3/4 cup cold whole milk shopping list
- 4 Tbsp cold butter (1/2 stick) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 heaping cup cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 tsp parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder, or 2 garlic cloves minced finely shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Bisquick & cold butter in medium bowl using a pastry cutter, leaving pea-size chunks of butter.
- Add cheese, milk and garlic powder, mixing by hand until just combined.
- Drop about 1/4 cup blobs of dough on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until tops begin to turn light brown.
- Melt 2 Tbsp butter. Stir in garlic powder and parsley flakes. Brush over the tops of the biscuits as they come out of the oven, using all the butter.
The Cookdaddydoug Seattle, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!