HummusFrom noola 3 years ago
How to make it
- Wash the crushed chickpeas and drain it.
- Put it in the pressure cooker and add 1 ½ cups of water, put on light fire and boil it for 30 minutes. (no need for 1 and 2 if you are using the ready boiled chickpeas)
- Remove it from the fire and leave it for 10 minutes to cool.
- Put it in the blender, add the tahina, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and what’s left of the water, if you see it thick add more water until it becomes like cream.
- Put it in the serving dish and put olive oil on the surface and sprinkle red pepper powder for decoration.