Foil Baked ChickenFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 6 skinless,boneless chicken thighs shopping list
- 1/2 c cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 c soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c brown sugar,packed shopping list
- 1/4 c cilantro,chopped shopping list
- 2 TB minced ginger shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,choped shopping list
- 18 (12" square) pieces aluminum foil shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken in 1" pieces. In mixing bowl,combine cornstarch,soy sauce,hoisin sauce,sugar,cilantro,ginger and garlic. Add chicken and toss to coat. Refrigerate,covered,at least 30 mins.
- Heat oven to 400'. Fold eack piece of foil in half twice to make 6"square. Place a spoon ful of chicken in center of each piece of foil,dividing it equally.. Fold foil square on the diagonal;fold edges to seal. Place on nonstick baking sheet and bake 20 mins,or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!