Magherita Pizza With Prociutto And Fresh Basil On Thin CrustFrom Jeanenem 5 years ago
- flour tortilla (1 for each Pizza) shopping list
- 2Tablespoons pizza sauce shopping list
- Fresh Mozzarella, sliced thin shopping list
- prosciutto, chopped and browned slightly shopping list
- 1 roma tomato, sliced thin and drained on paper towel shopping list
- 6 fresh basil leaves, rolled and sliced thin shopping list
- parmesan cheese to top shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Heat Tortilla in non-stick fry pan for 3-4 minutes on each side, when it starts to bubble, flip
- Place on non stick pizza pan and spread the pizza sauce, top with Mozzarella Cheese, sliced tomato, sprinkle prosciutto the basil.
- Top with Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Bake for 8 minutes, no more it will be a perfect crisp crust!