Antipasto Salad Bowl With Grilled VeggiesFrom otterpond 6 years ago
- 3 romaine lettuce hearts, broken in bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 cup green beans, grilled with salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup zucchini, grilled with salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 4 slices hard salami, cut in thin sticks or slices shopping list
- 1 small green pepper, halved, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 stick celery, diced shopping list
- ½ cup sliced black olives (kalamata or green olives can be substituted) shopping list
- ½ cup of your favorite Italian dressing shopping list
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Clean and cut green beans into bite size pieces, place in bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil and balsamic
- vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat and then cook in grill pan until crisp tender. Cool.
- Clean and cut zucchini into slices or chunks (your preference) ,place in bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil
- and balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat and then cook in grill pan until done.
- Cool. (I prepared both the green beans and zucchini the night before)
- Place lettuce in large bowl, add cooled green beans, zucchini, salami, green pepper, celery and olives.
- Drizzle salad dressing and toss to coat. Just before serving add the cheese and toss.
The Cookotterpond Windermere, FL
The Rating1 people
This is an AWESOME salad! I made it yesterday with a few alterations but stuck with the main idea. I used spring mix greens, subbed asparagus for the green beans, left out the green peppers & celery, and went with kalamata olives. I also added ch...more
I made this again the other day when a girl friend came for lunch. I did it as I described below but with Kumato tomatoes this time and no cannellini beans because I didn't have any. YUM again!