Mexican Pile UpFrom sarahjaneb 6 years ago
- 1 pound of extra lean ground beef shopping list
- taco seasoning shopping list
- 6 cups of rice (my husband likes to be bad and eat it with white rice, I use a wild and brown rice blend which I make and batchs and freeze so it's ready as fast as white rice) shopping list
- 1 can of beans in tomato sauce (Or leftover chili is nice) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of marble cheese grated shopping list
- 1 head of romain lettuce, torn shopping list
- 1 small tomatoe, diced shopping list
- salsa shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cook beef in frying pan and drain fat , add taco seasoning and a little H2O if needed, reduce to min heat to keep warm
- Put rice on
- Prep your vegetables,cheese , and heat up beans
- Layer your plate starting with Rice on the bottom , then your beef, grated cheese, beans, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and then Crumple fistful of tortilla chips and sprinkle all over dish .
- Dig in and fall in love !
The Cooksarahjaneb Moncton, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!