Blackberry Corn MuffinsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1-1/2 c flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 c yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 1 TB baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fine salt shopping list
- 1 whole egg,plus 1 yolk,lightly beaten shopping list
- 1-1/4 c buttermilk shopping list
- 8 TB unsalted butter,melted shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 c fresh blackberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line 12 c muffin pan with paper liners.
- Stir flour,sugar,cornmeal,baking powder,and salt together in med bowl using a whisk. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs,buttermilk,butter,and vanilla together in med. bowl. Fold egg mixture into dry ingredients using rubber spatula,mixing just till batter forms but remains slightly lumpy. Fold in blackberries.
- Divide batter among muffin cups and bake on top rack of oven until muffins are golden and wooden toothpick in center tests clean,about 20 mins.
- Release muffins from tin and transfer to cooling rack;serve warm.
- I think a little sugar sprinkled on top before baking next time would be nice..