Potato BakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds thinly sliced potatoes shopping list
- 1 large white onion chopped shopping list
- 6 ounces grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped sage shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Layer potatoes, onion, cheese, herbs and seasonings in a greased dish and pour over the milk.
- Cover and cook in a preheated 375 oven for 1 hour.
- Remove cover after 30 minutes to allow top to brown.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!