Pistachio Cake With Chocolate Espresso GlazeFrom lillyann 5 years ago
- 1 box white cake mix shopping list
- 1 package (4oz) pistachio pudding mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 whole eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate syrup shopping list
- espresso glaze shopping list
- 1 ½ cups confectioner’s sugar shopping list
- ½ cup Dutch processed cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons strong brewed coffee - you may need an additional tablespoon to get it to the consistency you need. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients but chocolate syrup and beat for two minutes on medium-high. Pour 3/4 of the batter into the bundt pan. Add chocolate syrup to the remaining batter and mix well. Pour chocolate-laced batter on top of the pistachio batter.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Note: You can use a knife to swirl chocolate batter into the pistachio batter for more of a marbled design.
- Glaze: Whisk together the sugar , cocoa & espresso powder. Add coffee and whisk until smooth. Drizzle over cake. You can put this in the fridge for a 1/2 hour or so to harden up a bit.
The Cooklillyann Chicago, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!