Brown Sugar MeatloafFrom dancingfox 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds of ground beef shopping list
- 3/4 cup of italian-seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 sweet onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed (yes, this is here, twice!) shopping list
- 3/4 cup of milk, any type shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, ground shopping list
- 1/2 cup of ketchup OR barbeque sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a loaf pan.
- Place ONE of your 1/4 cups of brown sugar on the bottom of the loaf pan, pressing it down, well.
- Place your ketchup or barbeque sauce on top of the brown sugar.
- Mix ALL your other ingredients together until blended well.
- Smoosh it down into the loaf pan on top of your sugar and sauce mixture.
- Bake in oven for an hour or until meatloaf doesn't look too juicy anymore.
The Cookdancingfox Butler, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!