Pork Bites In Mustard SauceFrom mbelisle 2 years ago
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate shopping list
- 1/4 bold and spicy deli mustard shopping list
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch chunks shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 1.2 tablepoons cornstarch shopping list
- 5 tablespoons cold water shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the broth, juice concentrate and mustard; set aside.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork in oil. Remove and set aside.
- Add garlic to the pan; saute for 1 minute. Add reserved broth mixture, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced to about 1 1/2 cups.
- Return pork to the pan; cover and cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!