Crème De Brie Spinach And Roast Beef PinwheelsFrom corrinnej 3 years ago
- 1 5 oz. package of Alouette Crème de Brie, (Original or herb) shopping list
- 1 large flour tortilla (10-12” diameter) shopping list
- 4-6 slices roast beef shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh spinach leaves shopping list
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Spread the Brie on ¾ of tortilla.
- Layer with roast beef slices and top with mushrooms and spinach and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar on same ¾ section of tortilla.
- Roll jelly-roll fashion and slice into 1 inch pinwheels.
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!