Beefy Tomato-mushroom Soup With Red WineFrom gkwillow 6 years ago
- 1/2 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 pkg fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 cups beef broth shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine shopping list
- 1 sm. can tomato paste (with italian seasoning) shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- parmesan cheese for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Fry ground beef, onion and garlic until beef is completely cooked. Drain excess fat.
- Add mushrooms, and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in broth, water, and wine. Add tomato paste. Season to taste.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer a minimum of 20 minutes to combine flavors. Serve garnished with a generous sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!