Peanut Butter & Jelly Power MuffinsFrom doreenfish 4 years ago
- 1 c ww flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 c sugar, i used regular but if you can find maple sugar use it shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 6 Tbsp rolled oats shopping list
- 3 Tbsp raisins shopping list
- 1/2 c soy milk, i used vanilla soy milk shopping list
- 4 Tbsp raw peanuts shopping list
- 4 Tbsp oil, i used olive oil shopping list
- 6 Tbsp maple syrup shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 c peanut butter shopping list
- 3 Tbsp cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 md bananas shopping list
- 4 tbsps strawberry jam shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or line a muffin pan...I used my large pan and my small one as this makes 18.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and soda, salt , sugar and cinnamon.Add the oats, raisins and HALF the peanuts.
- I another bowl combine the soy milk, olive oil, maple syrup, vanilla, peanut butter, vinegar, and bananas....mash all together and blend well.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into dry and stir but don't over mix.
- Fill the muffin tins two thirds full and place about 1/2 tsp of the jam on each and sprinkle with the remaining nuts....I chopped them first.
- Bake 20 mins approx or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!