Brown Sugar And Soy Sauce Chicken With Sesame OilFrom gkwillow 4 years ago
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ginger -- ground shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or crushed red pepper) shopping list
- 2 large cloves garlic -- minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vinegar (any kind) shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 cups cooked shredded or chunk chicken shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a saucepan.
- Mix in cooked chicken.
- Heat until boiling and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add a small amount of cornstarch mixed with water to thicken the sauce.
- Serve over rice and garnish with green onion and a few drops of sesame oil.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!