Spicy Baked WW Tortilla ChipsFrom lobster 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brush each side of tortilla with olive oil
- Sprinkle one or both sides with: (depending on how spicy you like it)
- - Garlic powder
- - Onion powder
- - Sweet chili pepper powder (or spicy powder of choice)
- - Sea salt
- Cut each tortilla with pizza cutter into 8-10 sections (depending on size of tortilla) and place on an ungreased jelly roll pan/cookie sheet
- Bake 6-8 minutes until crispy and golden.
The Cooklobster NV, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!