Vegetarian StromboliFrom cmnjersey 4 years ago
- 1- 10oz refridgerated pizza dough shopping list
- 1- 10 oz package chopped spinach shopping list
- 1 medium red pepper. sliced shopping list
- 1 cup chopped broccoli shopping list
- 3 cloves chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 green onion sliced shopping list
- 2T olive oil shopping list
- 8oz shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1tsp salt shopping list
- 1tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 1tsp garic salt shopping list
How to make it
- Bring small saucepan of water to boil add spinach boil 3-4 mins until wilted. drain and set aside
- In a medium pan heat oil and add peppers, broccoli, garlic, mushrooms and green onion.
- Saute' 7-10 mins on low heat add spices(except garlic salt) and mix well.
- Roll out pizza dough on lightly floured surface.
- Spred cheese over dough leaving a 1" border around edges.
- Top with vegetable mixture and roll like a jellyroll.
- Sprinkle garlic salt over the stromboli.
- Preheat oven @ 375 and bake 30 - 35 mins until golden brown.
- Let stand 10-15 mins , slice and serve.
- **** Be sure to have the vegetable mixture as dry as possible when you add it to the dough..